My Playlist

27.4.12

My Dearest Hunsband

Diary... I woke up this morning so early for cooking pancake for my dear husband (>_<) he worked hard as always I knew he tired but he's never complained at home I love to hear "Tadaima" every night,.. yes I always wait for him every night no matter what time is...it's only a way from me to support his hard working although we don't have much time for sex lately but it doesn't make me feel bad on the other hand I love him more than ever...Every night I wait for his hug and good night kiss otherwise I can't close my eyes Ha Ha Ha Ha (^_^) Oh.! he allow me to go to work with him next week awwww...yokattane (^______^) now I can make myself more useful I'll work hard for you my dearest husband.. Gambarimasho!!! Naoto

No comments:

Post a Comment