
Why I created this blog.?
'cause I want to use this blog for talking to myself something I can't talk or tell to my friends my brothers and my sisters..
I don't want to make them worry of my currently status of my health all I told them is I'm fine ..everything is ok..who's know that I'm lying.?
This week isn't good my body doesn't obey me as before even to take breath seems to be hard for me and happen so often..What's gonna do.? I can't do much except keep fighting to breath and stay alive..honestly I'm not sure for how long I can hold this situation I don't want it ... I don't know that I can live till end of next year or not all I have is faith..
It's almost 3.00 am but I still can't sleep still fight alone if I could make a wish..I want to live another more couple years..I don't ask too much from you God.!! PLEASE...



I know he can do it! He can keep you happy and let you live long...I know he can do it!
ReplyDelete