My Playlist

16.1.10

Chit Chat

normally I'm here to post a story but today is nothing and it would be like this for a while I'm here just to talk to myself like I've ever said before this blog is only for myself to leave some good, bad or sad things that came to my life...

last wed. I slipped in bathroom and I hit so hard (how clumsy I am (^_^)..) I didn't feel anything at first then I back to work later on about 2 hrs passed I started to feel of pain around my chest I thought.Oh..my God.! again ?? why so suddenly.? I was scare a bit because I was alone but I'm 24 yrs hahaha I'm older enough it's not a big deal Naoto..don't need to call Ryo..you'll be ok as always..this was I thought..I was online Tammy show up and chat with me..you know the pain didn't stop so I had to call Ryo..unfortunately Ryo wasn't there I've never felt too lonely and scare like this because Ryo always be there for me..so sad..finally I called emergency to take me to the nearest hospital and left message to Ryo..I stayed 2 days in hospital..haaaa it's my bad day ^^!!

another sad thing happen to me on that day was ..I'm totally single in facebook now I've just broke up with my moon even I love him so so much but I have to let him go I wish he be happy now..

1 comment:

  1. I never wanted to break up with you...Im so sorry! I wasnt ever talking about being alone away from you.

    ReplyDelete