
It's been a while I've not came here and post anything ..why? hahaha so ashame to tell you..because it was Valentine Day so Ryo just made a big surprising present for me..>///< and it's awesome he always made me surprised and he did keep so much secret about it I really had no idea about this trip because we've just had a short trip from tokyo to Osaka, Yokohama, Nikki, and few places so I thought he might took me somewhere else maybe next 2 yrs ..hahaha..everytime he took me somewhere it means we have to leave our work behide and this is really not good that's why I've never thought he would take me to anywhere this year..
this Valentine Day..Ryo took me to stay out of the city we went to upcountry very far away from city very simple life small village but still full of all nescessary things like electricity, television but without internet..HAHAHA because Ryo wanted this would be our special memories ..yes it is...I loved his idea this is very lovable and touchable time together with him..if I were a woman I might be pregnent this time >///< **blushed** hahahaha
度も有我と。。隆介。。あなたは巣濃いよ。。愛してるよ。。。



No comments:
Post a Comment