My Playlist

15.8.10

いつも、愛してるよ。僕のリウスゲ。。❤❤


It's almost 2 yrs live together with you ,all the time passed day by day, month by month although I almost stayed in hospital I knew you worked hard you've ever lost yourself many times (I knew from nurse) but you've never give up.. your love..your caring..your words always give me a strength to fight for a new day.

My darling, I wrote this for telling everyone who reads my blog to know you more it's the only way for me to tell everyone of how much I love you although I tell you everynight before bed but I still feel doesn't enough because I love you so much my dearest.

I'm the luckiest man in the world to have the most sweetest husband beside me I LOVE YOU MY DARLING MORE THAN ANYTHING

YOU'RE MY SUNSHINE
YOU'RE MY STAR
YOU'RE MY WORLD
YOU'RE MY HEART
YOU'RE MY LIFE
YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING

1 comment:

  1. You are more than Ryo's Sun
    You are his everything.
    Kimi ga kare wo aishite, k?

    ReplyDelete