
It's been a long time I couldn't sleep without pain.
It's been a long time I didn't take a deep breath.
It's been a long time I couldn't run.
It's been a long time I couldn't play sport.
My life mostly in and out the hospital.
Now I can do all those things which I dreamt for many years.
A new heart give me a new life, an active life full of energy..lively..happiness..I've never expected to get a new chance a new day before I lost hope and faith many times I planned to die young I've never took a pity on my life I've never blamed anyone 'cause if GOD want it I will accept it with smile I only regret to mom, dad and Ryo if they have to let me go so early I prayed everynight not for myself but for all who I love 'cause I want them to have long life and more happiness than me.
GOD still loves me, gave me a new life.
I am happy now
I have good family
I have good husband
I have good friends
I have good health
Thanks GOD.



Will you always remember me?
ReplyDeleteOr have you already forgotten me?
I will never forget you.
I have a message for you from a forgotten one.
to remember you is giving me more sadness. Don't ask me why you know it well..stop pretending stop hurting me...your world is totally different from mine..
ReplyDeleteyou gave me less happiness you come to me when you want 'cause I always be there but you've never care how I feel never respect my thought.
I decided to let go on you..now you have to move on by your own...
but that's where you're mistaken. i do care about you...i fail my own life...if i dont have you'..i need you in my life please
ReplyDeletegoodbye I'll miss you.
ReplyDeletei hope you're happy now.
ReplyDelete