
This is a story of the SUN and the MOON …my forever moon..my love..my dearest brother. It’s our curse destiny we’re leaded to meet..to love..BUT couldn’t be together the sadness love between us…like the sun and the moon…
It’s happened since last year I still remembered I met him on Facebook very late night he added me on Facebook then we started to share some stuff..stories..and things as others then he asked me for my msn he wanted to chat actually I didn’t plan to stay late due to a problem of my health but that night I felt he needed help a lots he seemed lost..so down..he didn’t have anyone deep down in my heart I have 2 feeling one was to ignore him because I was Asian boy I didn’t get used to chat with American Nigro his language his slang was so different from me especially his aggressive emotion I wasn’t sure that would be good to chat with him..but on the other hand my second part said to me that I should gave him a chance it would be better if I could make him feel more relax sothat he can fight with his hard time..his problem..finally my second part won then I started to chat with him…
As I thought he’s really need help..he’s so stress..…mostly I let him talk I’ve just listened because he typed so fast and I started to get tired my heart started to beat wrongly it’s almost 2 hrs that night although I was tired but I couldn’t let him alone I let him talk until he felt better more relax and stop hating people around till I was sure to let him go then I went to bed around 3.00 am ! the next day I got sick had to go to the hospital I’ve never known before that was hard to deal with him..
Our relation grew up so fast we both exchanged good thought..share our happy time to all others friends he’s quite famous in Facebook he got many friends more than 1500 !! but I got only 200 because I didn’t accept everyone I want to have less friend sothat I can take care each of them closely this is how I normally treate to all my friends.
When our friendship stronger I accepted him to be my younger brother I didn’t accept everyone as my brother or sister only few friends can be my family because I’d like to take care them more closely ..protect them from those bad things ..bad people and fight for them whatever they did wrong I’d to be in front of them this is how I love my family but it didn’t mean that we’ve never fight..yes we both ever fight sometimes even he made me mad so often but I couldn’t let it go and always ended by my forgiveness..hmm.I spoiled him a lot..
I don’t know when our feeling our relationship changed to be as lover ..really don’t know we’ve just opened up our heart our truly feeling to each other one day and it’s strange because we both felt love each other ..The problem was my currently status..yes I got married to Ryosuke I live with him ..my moon also has his boyfriend too ..we both knew that we’re going to make a problem our triangle love ..it’s too complicated..then one day I decided to stop it I don’t want to drag him into problem I choosed to step out from his life..it’s hurt I felt someone squeezed my heart everything around me seem gloomy.. he also couldn’t take separation as myself so finally we return to be a lover again we both felt we didn’t care anything or anyone but we both need each other like we’re twin..I need to have him and he also need to have me ..
Our love go stronger each day unfortunately the happy time couldn’t be for us too long because we knew it was wrong we both have someone who also important as well ..I have Ryosuke and he has Andy but my status is more serious than him ‘cause I’d already married I live with Ryo as a marriage couple Ryo is very good man he works hard for us ..but mostly left me alone but I understand ..weekday I almost stay alone but weekend he give his time only for me ..I knew Ryo tried hard to balance his work and me and he’s done well..I want to help him so I offerred myself to help him at work with a little fight ‘cause he didn’t want me to get sick ..well then we agreed to let me work at home or go to the office only special case …
So weekday I only have my moon to chat ..we laughed.. we fight…he seems to be more important to me everyday ‘cause he helped me from loneliness..yes he’s so important..BUT it’s still wrong I need more I want to have him I don’t want to share him with anyone..yes I turn to be a selfish person ..a very bad person..I let my greedy emotion ..my selfish heart ruin his life..How could it be.? He has future ..his life..How could I pull him down just only for me.?
I’ve just realized today of my bad wishes ..it’s not fair for him we couldn’t be together like The Sun and The Moon ..he should have a happy life ..he has a great future ..so after thinking hard ..even hard to do and hurt much more than heart attack last time but I must do..I decided to break up as he suggession although I still love him so much but there is no reason to lock him with me ..all I will give him is sadness ..I don’t want that happen to him ..nothing will be better for him so I choose to rip my heart and let him go on his way..his future..this all I can do for him ..I told myself that I must cut him out of my head ..I told him I won’t contact or chat with him again ‘cause I know myself that I’m not strong enough.
It’s so hurt but I don’t have any choice I wish he could know how much I love him ..how much pain I got now..
The Sun couldn’t be with The Moon because The Sun will destroy The Moon same as my love will ruin his life…GOODBYE MY LOVE…MY FOREVER MOON…YOUR SUN WOULD NEVER FORGOT YOU TILL THE LAST BREATH..YOUR SUN WILL ALWAYS SHINE FOR YOU…



OMg, I dont know what to say! OMG! I cant stop crying...you are...wow!
ReplyDeleteOK, if this is your result, don't block me from here, I want to know how you are doing, even if I can't talk to you.
ReplyDeleteNaoto...I need you to believe me...I love you. Please dont forget.
ReplyDelete