
It's been a long time of knowing myself.. another part of my soul..my passion to someone ..someone I felt in love for a while.
He's my precious love he knew I love him so much as my life .
We both know how important to each other.
We both know how much we love each other.
We both know we can't seperate..only a day could make us loose mind..
It's been a year I knew him but my soul knew him longer than that..I don't care what my friends think about us 'cause it doesn't effect to my soul..only I knew that I LOVE HIM that's all in my mind..I tried to avoid my passion many times but my soul never let it go..this is how crazy I am..to fell in love with him..
He's so gentle
He's so adorable
He's so warmth
He's so caring
Yes..he's everything for me ..
He made me love him
He made me want him
To fill up my life my passion my soul..I asked him to marry last Friday night..just us gave our commitment...
He will take care of me till his last breath
He will protect me
He will love me
He will stay with me forever.
I promised to stay with him no matter who stands in our way
I promised to love, to cherish, to protect him, and let he be my closest companion for now and forever
These are our commitment..
My dear even we can't marry in real life but you will always be my hunsband my best friend here you mean everything to me and will always be forever.
You light up my life..my soul
You make my heart beat
You make me laugh
You make me smile
You make me understand life
You make me feel happy
AND..You make me LOVE YOU..!



As I read this 'm like a waterbug, no cant stop crying. thank you.
ReplyDelete