
What would you do if every time you fell in love with someone you had to say good-bye?
What would you do if every time you want someone they would never be there?
What would you do if for every moment you were truly happy there would be 10 moments of sadness?
What would you do if you love someone more than anything else and you could never have them?
I want to tell you I LOVE you and you are SPECIAL ...
that I will always LOVE even you've never love me.
Some people live and some people die.
If I die tomorrow, you would be in my heart forever...
Would I be in yours?
So, I just wanted to say, even if I never talked to you again in my life, you’re still special for me and you have made a difference in my life.
I’ll always love you, care you, respect you and truly cherish you.



TT_TT
ReplyDeletewhy cry.?
ReplyDeletethis is from my heart and you know who I really meant in this note.
no matter how mad I have but can't deny that I'm still love you..
do you know how important of you in my life.?